Novatel Business Development Associate
We are currently hiring for a Business Development Associate in Novatel to help drive our sales and grow the business.
You role will require you to identify and attract new clients who would benefit from our products and services. You will build positive long term relationships with them, while investing in and maintaining relationships with our current clients. You will be involved in early discussions, identifying their requirements, designing a system to best match their communications needs. Your proposal will be professional cellular solutions for Voice and Data regardless of their location or environment. It is a diverse role, working with several industries including domestic, marine, industrial, commercial and more.
Every day, you will:
- Work with and learn from experienced Sales professionals
- Create formal relationships with key decision makers within your client’s organisation
- Proactively prospect under-penetrated markets and accounts and/or cross-sell solutions
- Learn all areas of operations within an SME, gaining valuable knowledge and experience
- Work closely with key personnel within the worlds leading manufacturers of cellular equipment
- Your role will have an integral part of every stage of the selling process and customer journey
- Work with design systems and creatively tailor unique solutions matched to your customers' needs
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and help drive additional revenue streams
- Work with the right specialist/ support resources such as Marketing and IT, to support your sales strategy
- Invest in yourself by continuing to develop your skills through formal training, certified courses, development coaching, and feedback
- Continually build a strong understanding of all aspects of the selling process, system design, and tailored solutions that Novatel provides
- Drive your sales strategy process, identify opportunity closure, and deliver cutting-edge technology solutions to match current market trends
- Be a trusted advisor to your customers by understanding their requirements and advising on how Novatel can help with their cellular communications
- Work as part of a team of professionals who are strategic problem solvers, display a “can do” attitude and approach, to providing unrivaled cellular solutions to the Irish market and beyond
To be successful in this role you have:
- Professional Communications skills both verbal and written
- Ambitious and consistently able to apply newly learned, and sometimes complex knowledge
- Prior experience in establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients as well as internal teams
- 1-3+ years of full sales cycle experience gained within the technology/communications sector or solution sales company
- Coachable and focused on personal development to learn new skills that will give you the skillset to excel in your position
Novatel is a Professional Sales and Installation company providing Cellular Connectivity Solutions across Ireland, the UK, and Europe. We also serve customers in UAE & Africa.
15-years in business, we are a small team with big productivity. We focus on building long-term relationships with our clients and suppliers, ensuring customer satisfaction is always a priority. We are professional, energetic, motivated and thrive on challenge and success. We are problem solvers and big thinkers who take action on ideas and are constantly moving forward.
We recognise and celebrate that part of our success has been dependent on the people that we hire and work with. Come join our A-team and embark on an exciting and rewarding career. Display the right characteristics and position yourself for an opportunity to be Novatel’s next generation of management through structured development and a promotional path.
If the above motivates you, and you can answer Yes to the attributes required then please email careers at
novatel.ie and let’s discuss the possibilities.