StellaDoradus 800/900/1800/2100 MHz Frequency Bands Signal Repeater Kit (SD-LCD-LGDW-UK)
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: StellaDoradus
- Model: SD-LCD-LGDW-UK
- Weight: 1.30kg
- Dimensions: 21.00cm x 16.00cm x 3.50cm
- MPN: SD-LCD-LGDW-UK
Multiple Band: 800MHz / 900MHz / 1800MHz / 2100MHz Frequency Band(s) Support.
The SD-LCD-LGDW-UK Boosts GSM, 3G and 4G In your Home or Small Office
The SD-LCD-LGDW is one amazing device from StellaDoradus, that you can use legally in Ireland to boost your weak GSM, 3G and 4G signal all at the same time. It is perfect for small offices, apartments, basements, dorms and other small areas where signal is too weak for hassle free use.
The (SD-LCD-LGDW-UK mobile signal repeater kit has one unique feature which is not on any SD signal repeater models. This models comes with touch-enabled LCD screen. It allows you to control the bands with precision.
You can switch on/off any specific frequency band, turning the device into a pure 4G or perhaps, a voice only booster.
You can also attenuate and balance the bands as you see fit.
- Provides GSM, 3G and 4G signal
- Frequency 800/900/1800/2100Mhz
- Bands 20/8/3/1
- Manufactured in Ireland
- ComReg Permitted and Ofcom Approved
- Works on all Mobile Networks (Vodafone, Eir/Meteor, 3, Tesco, Virgin)
- Easy Installation
- LCD Touch screen
- Can Cover 800m2 (up to 4 rooms)
What's In The Box?
This product comes ask kit, in the box you'll find:
- the signal amplifier
- two panel antennas one for indoor (transmitter antenna) and one for outdoor (receiver antenna)
- cable set for connecting the antennas
- power supply
- and user's manual
How The SD-LCD-LGDW-UK Booster Works
The outdoor/external panel antenna is installed outside your building where you have at least 2 steady signal bars. The kit is very easy to install and requires no rocket science.
It seamlessly amplifies the mobile signal from outside where there is a not-so-good signal, and sends it around your house.
Here's how it basically works:
The external antenna receives weak signal (i.e. 1-2 bars) from all operators in your specific area. Signal can be of GSM, 3G or 4G or all at the same time.
The weak signal is sent inside the building through a 12-meter cable to the SD-LCD-LGDW-UK repeater device, where it is; filtered, interference controlled and amplified.
The amplified signal is then re-transmitted throughout the target area by the indoor antenna.
The SD-LCD-LGDW-UK amplify signal on frequency bands; 800MHz LTE, 1800MHz LTE, 2100Mhz 3G and 900MHz GSM Voice. So all known bands and used in Ireland are all covered. You can use this booster for all networks, like; Vodafone, Eir/Meteor, 3, Virgin and Tesco.
Frequency Band Support
The SD-LCD-LGDW-UK amplifies signal for 4 bands:
- B20 (800Mhz): Great for rural locations and fast 4G speeds.
- B3 (1800Mhz): This band is great for 4G data speeds in Urban locations.
- B1 (2100Mhz): This option is great for slow but stable 3G data speeds and good quality calls, in urban locations.
- B8 (900Mhz): This option is great for voice calls in rural locations.
The outdoor/external panel antenna is installed outside your building where you have at least 3 steady bars of steady mobile signal. (5-6 even better) The kit is very easy to install and requires no further attention once you plug it in. It seamlessly amplifies the mobile signal from outside where there is good signal, and sends it around your house.
- Here you can view the signal strength per band displayed with green signal bars. There is a status window below that tells you whats going on.
- The blue icon is the uplink. It lights up when there is a call or data session using this band.
- The coloured boxes to the right tell you the state of the band:
- ADJ: The band is adjusting and optimizing its power.
- HI: This tells you there is a lot of signal power coming down from the antenna. No action required.
- OSC: This tells you there is an oscillation between the outdoor and indoor antenna. You must ensure there is at least one solid block wall separating the antennas.
- OFF: This means the band has switched off.
Frequency Band In Use
Frequency Band Attenuation
The coverage of the SD-LCD-LGDW signal booster is 800m2 in open space. In practice, this is equivalent to an estimate of 3-4 large sized rooms in a typical house.
Take note that there are two things that affects the coverage inside your house:
- The building materials of your house, for instance, plaster walls or concrete block walls.
- The signal strength outside your house. 5-6 signal bars will give you greater indoor coverage compared to 1-3 signal bars.
What Are the Things I Need To Know Before Buying?
Before buying any mobile phone signal boosters for your home or small office, make sure and take note of the signal frequency you are receiving in your area. GSM uses 900MHz frequency band, but some mobile network provider transmits their signal at 900 or 1800 MHz or both. So make sure you have taken note of the details.
But for the SD-LCD-LGDW-UK model, no need to bother on frequencies, as it supports all the bands and will work in boosting all networks in Ireland, or even networks in EU and the rest of the world.
For more info on signal frequency, you can read more info from the following pages:
If you need installation assistance, you can contact us and we'll install the booster kit for you. We're StellaDoradus' official distributor and signal booster installer in Ireland.
How To Buy?
To buy the SD-LCD-LGDW-UK signal repeater/booster kit, you can call us to order using this number +353 22 23440 or use the "Add to Cart" button on this page and go through the secured checkout process.
You can pay using your Credit Card via the Secured Stripe Payment Gateway.
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
All orders are shipped via express delivery and are normally delivered within 1-4 business days. Your order will be dispatched directly from our warehouse and you will be provided a tracking information for your order, after it is dispatched. If you have any questions on your order status, please contact us.