Teltonika FMC920: Track and Control Your Fleet with the Best-selling 4G Compact GPS Tracker
The FMC920 is a small and smart tracker with Bluetooth connectivity, internal high-gain GNSS and GSM antennas, and an integrated backup battery. It supports 4G LTE Cat 1 network coverage with a fallback to 2G, ensuring reliable and future-proof network support for your fleet.
FMC920 by Teltonika Telematics - The most popular compact 4G tracker for basic tracking!
How It Works
FMC920 is a tracking terminal with GNSS and GSM connectivity, which is able to collect device coordinates and transfer them via GSM network to a server. This device is perfectly suitable for applications, which require the location acquirement of remote objects. You can use FMC920 to monitor and control your vehicles, such as cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, or scooters. You can also use FMC920 to track and manage your assets, such as containers, trailers, or machinery.
Why You Need It
FMC920 can benefit your business in many ways, such as:
- Improving your fleet efficiency and productivity by optimizing routes, reducing fuel consumption, and preventing unauthorized use.
- Enhancing your fleet safety and security by detecting accidents, thefts, or tampering, and enabling remote engine blocking.
- Increasing your customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing accurate delivery times, real-time location updates, and proof of service.
- Reducing your operational costs and risks by simplifying maintenance, compliance, and insurance processes.
What You Get With The Product
With FMC920, you get:
- A compact and easy-to-install device that fits in the tightest spaces.
- A powerful and reliable device that supports 4G LTE Cat 1 network coverage with a fallback to 2G.
- A versatile and smart device that supports Bluetooth connectivity for data transfer and external sensors.
- A comprehensive and user-friendly device that offers various features and scenarios, such as eco-driving, green driving, anti-theft solution, driver behavior monitoring, crash detection, immobilizer, geofencing, overspeeding, towing detection, trip detection, jamming detection, excessive idling detection, fuel monitoring, temperature monitoring, liquid level monitoring, and more.
Get geeky with the technical specs below.
FMC920-QJIB0: Quectel EG915U-EU with Teltonika TM2500
FMC920-QKIB0: Quectel EG915U-LA with Teltonika TM2500
|Technology||LTE Cat 1/GSM/GPRS/GNSS/BLUETOOTH|
|GNSS||GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS|
|Tracking Sensitivity||-165 dBM|
|Tracking Sensitivity||< 2.5 m CEP|
|Velocity Accuracy||< 0.1 m/s (within +/- 15% error)|
|Hot Start||< 1 s|
|Warm Start||< 25 s|
|Cold Start||< 35 s|
|Technology||LTE Cat 1, GSM|
FMC920-QJIB0: GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
FMC920-QKIB0: GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
|4G LTE Cat 1 Bands||
FMC920-QJIB0: LTE FDD: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20/B28
FMC920-QKIB0: LTE FDD: B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28/ B66
LTE: LTE FDD: Max 10Mbps (DL)/Max 5Mbps (UL)
LTE TDD: Max 85.6 Mbps (DL)/Max 85.6 Mbps (UL)
GSM: GPRS: Max 85.6Kbps (DL)/ Max 85.6Kbps (UL)
|Data Support||SMS (text/data)|
|Input Voltage Range||10–30 V DC with overvoltage and reverse polarity protection|
|Internal Back-Up Battery||170 mAh Li-Ion battery, 3.7 V (0.63 Wh)|
|Internal Fuse||3A, 125V|
At 12V < 2 mA (Ultra Deep Sleep)
At 12V < 3 mA (Deep Sleep)
At 12V < 8 mA (Online Sleep)
At 12V < 12 mA (GPS Sleep)
At 12V < 28 mA (nominal)
|Specification||4.0 + LE|
|Supported Peripherals||Temperature and Humidity sensor, Inateck Barcode Scanner, Universal BLE sensors support|
|Operating Temperature (With Battery)||-20 °C to +40 °C|
|Operating Temperature (Without Battery)||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature (Without Battery)||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature (With Battery)||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP54|
|Battery Charge Temperature||0 °C to +45 °C|
|Battery Discharge Temperature||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Battery Storage Temperature||
-20 °C to +45 °C for 1 month
-20 °C to +35 °C for 6 months
|GNSS Antenna||Internal High Gain|
|Cellular Antenna||Internal GSM High Gain|
|LED Indication||2 status LED lights|
|Memory||128MB internal flash memory|
|Dimensions||79 x 43 x 12 mm (L x W x H)|
|Scenarios||Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, GNSS Fuel Counter, DOUT Control Via Call, Excessive Idling detection, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip|
|Sleep modes||GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep|
|Configuration and Firmware Update||FOTA WEB, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)|
|SMS||Configuration, Events, DOUT control, Debug|
|GPRS Commands||Configuration, DOUT control, Debug|
|Time Synchronization||GNSS, NITZ, NTP|
|Fuel Monitoring||LLS (Analog), OBDII dongle|
|Ignition Detection||Digital Input 1, Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM (OBDII dongle)|
|Certification & Approvals|
FMC920-QJIB0: CE/RED, E-Mark, CITC, TRA, RCM, RoHS, REACH
FMC920-QKIB0: RCM, RoHS, Anatel (in progress)
- EYE Beacon: BLE ID beacon with smart design, robust casing, and long battery lifetime
- EYE Sensor: BLE sensor to track temperature, humidity, movement, and magnet detection
How and Where to Buy
You can order the Teltonika Telematics FMC920 4G Compact GPS Tracker online using the Add to Cart button. Then go through the checkout page to process your order. You can pay securely using your Credit Card via our secured payment gateway page. Your payment shall be processed via AIB Authipay.
You could also drop by and buy from our physical store located at Novatel Communications, Main Street, Buttevant, Co. Cork, Ireland.
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
Your order(s) will be shipped via express delivery and are normally delivered within 1-4 business days. Your order will be dispatched directly from our warehouse and you will be provided a piece of tracking information for your order after it is dispatched. If you have any questions on your order status, please contact us.