TP-Link RE200 AC750 Dual-band WiFi Range Extender
The TP-Link RE200 is a dual-band wireless extender that you can use to boost WiFi signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas, easily.
- Works with 802.11ac capable Wi-Fi devices and backward compatible with 802.11 b/g/n standards.
- Dual-band (2.4GHZ & 5GHz) speeds of up to 750Mbps, eliminating deadzone and boosting wifi coverage of up to 2,000 square feet (185 m2).
- Compact and wall-mounted design (can be plugged to any wall outlet), makes it easy to deploy and conveniently moved.
- Ethernet port enables you to connect wired devices to your network, as well as wireless devices, like Mobile Phones, Tablets and the like.
- Can work with any router or access point, which make it very convenient in setting up a wide and smooth wifi network in your home or office.
- Features an easy-to-understand LED signal quality indicator that tells you whether there is good connection between the RE200 and your main router. Where Gree Light indicates good connection, while RED means too far from the main router.
Find table below for RE200's technical specification.
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US, AU|
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Interface||1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)|
|Button||RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button|
|Power Consumption||About 6.5W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||4.3x 2.6 x 3.0in. (110.0 x 65.8 x 75.2mm)|
|Antenna||3 x Internal|
|Frequency||2.4GHz & 5GHz|
5GHz:Up to 433Mbps
2.4GHz:Up to 300Mpbs
270M: [email protected]% PER
130M: [email protected]% PER
108M: [email protected]% PER
54M: [email protected]% PER
11M: [email protected]% PER
6M: [email protected]% PER
1M: [email protected]% PER
390M: -6[email protected]% PER
29.3M: [email protected]% PER
180M: [email protected]% PER
13.5M: [email protected]% PER
78M: [email protected]% PER
6.5M: [email protected]% PER
54M: [email protected]% PER
6M：[email protected]% PER
|Transmit Power||< 20 dBm (EIRP)|
|Wireless Modes||Range Extender|
WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
Domain Login Function
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux|
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
The package content of the RE200 includes the following:
- AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE200
- Quick Installation Guide
How to Setup the TP-Link RE200
You can watch the YouTube videos below to get a quick overview on how you would install it.
How & Where to Buy?
To buy the TP Link RE200 AC750 Dual-band WiFi Range Extender, you can drop by our store (by appointment only) located at Novatel Communications, Main Street, Buttevant, Co. Cork P51 K066.
To purchase online, simply click on the Add to Cart button, and then go through the fast, easy and secure checkout process. Payment is provided for your convenience via Stripe Payment Gateway. You can use any card supported by it (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners, and more...).
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
Your order(s) will be shipped via express delivery and are normally delivered within 1-4 business days. Your order will be dispatched directly from our warehouse and you will be provided a tracking information for your order, after it is dispatched. If you have any questions on your order status, please contact us.