TP-Link TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router for DSL & Cable
If you're thinking of creating a new Wi-Fi network in your home or small office, so you could get online and start working from home, then this solution should be perfect.
With this Wireless-N Router, you can create a 300Mbps wireless network and share your DSL or Cable Internet. It connects to your DSL or Cable modem using protocols like; PPoE, Static IP and Dynamic IP, and lets you share your main Internet connection among your members of family and friends wirelessly, at a decent speed of 300Mbps.
TL-WR841N is a combination of wired and wireless network connection, designed specifically for home and small office networking requirements. This networking device is so exceptional in wireless performance, making it ideal for HD content streaming in your local area network. Added to that, making smooth VoIP calls and lag-free online gaming is at this device's service. Also, another important and useful feature is the ubiquitous WPS button, which sleek and fashionably styled.
Of course, security is important these days, so the TL-WR841N ensures secure client connection by offering a not-so-easy to crack WPA2 encryption protocol, preventing intruders from gaining access to the network from the outside. For more features and specs, please read on the Technical Specification section of this page.
TL-WR841N Key Features
- Easy Setup: Either using the optimized user interface and setup wizard or the CD (included) setup wizard will allow you to get online quickly and easily.
- Wireless-N Speed: Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR841N can establish a wireless network and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 802.11g products. Also, with transmission rates up to 300Mbps, ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- IP QoS: IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Two antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- Compatible with IPv6 -the more recent Internet Protocol version
- TP-Link Tether App allows quick installation and easy management using any mobile device
11n: Up to 300Mbps (dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps (dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps (dynamic)
270M: [email protected]% PER
130M: [email protected]% PER
108M: [email protected]% PER
54M: [email protected]% PER
11M: [email protected]% PER
6M: [email protected]% PER
1M: [email protected]% PER
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS
1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT
|Ports||4 × 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 × 10/100Mbps WAN Port|
|External Power Supply||9VDC / 0.6A|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11g|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||6.9 x 4.6 x 1.3 in. (173 x 118 x 33mm)|
|Antenna||2 x 5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna|
|Quality of Service||WMM, Bandwidth Control|
Dynamic IP / Static IP
|DHCP||Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server,Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDNS, NO-IP. Comexe|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management|
DoS, SPI Firewall
IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
IP and MAC Address Binding
|Protocols||Support IPv4 and IPv6|
|Guest Network||2.4GHz Guest Network x1|
|Working Modes||Wireless Router, Range Extender, Access Point, WISP|
Cable or DSL Modem
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
Microsoft® Windows® 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/98SE, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Other TL-WR841N Resource Links
- Emulator: Where you can have the chance to check on some configurations/settings, features and to play with the settings virtually, using a virtual dashboard. The dashboard or user interface is a mockup of the real thing.
How & Where to Buy?
To buy the TP-Link TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router, you can drop by our store (by appointment only) located at Novatel Communications, Main Street, Buttevant, Co. Cork P51 K066.
To purchase online, simply click on the Add to Cart button, and then go through the fast, easy and secure checkout process. Payment is provided for your convenience via Stripe Payment Gateway. You can use any card supported by it (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners, and more...).
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
Your order(s) will be shipped via express delivery and are normally delivered within 1-4 business days. Your order will be dispatched directly from our warehouse and you will be provided a tracking information for your order, after it is dispatched. If you have any questions on your order status, please contact us.