TP-Link Archer MR600: 4G+ Cat6 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
If you’re looking for a router that’s fast and capable, then the TP-Link Archer MR600 is what you need. This 4G LTE cellular router provides unparalleled connections with its Dual-band Wi-Fi and Gigabit ports. Simply plug in your SIM card and power on.
A lot of devices promise 4G speeds, but the MR600 stands out in class. It’s like having a full-on network with a cellular router!
Archer MR600 Notable Features
- 4G+ Cat6 (up to 300Mbps download speeds and up to 50Mbps upload speeds): Supports 4G+ Cat6 to boost the data speeds of up to 300 Mbps (actual speed depends on mobile carrier data plan, and etc)
- Dead Zone Eliminator: Get better Signal for connections everywhere, and enjoy stable and efficient connections to every device thanks to the two external LTE antennas
- Wi-Fi Router Mode (AC1200): Plug an Ethernet cable into the LAN/WAN port for flexible access as a backup option if you can’t get a 4G connection
- Full Gigabit Ports: Provides reliable wired connections for bandwidth-intensive devices such as game consoles, and 4K HD Media Streamer
- SIM Card Plug and Play: No configurations needed, compatibility of SIM cards in 100+ countries are assured by years of field tests
- Supports TP-Link OneMesh ™: Co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network
How and Where to Buy
You can order the TP-Link Archer MR600 online using Add to Cart button. Then go through checkout page to process your order. You can pay securely using your Credit Card via our secured payment gateway page. Your payment shall be processed via AIB Authipay.
You could also dropby and buy from our physical store located Novatel Communications, Main Street, Buttevant, Co. Cork, Ireland.
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
Your order(s) will be shipped via express delivery and are normally delivered within 1-4 business days. Your order will be dispatched directly from our warehouse and you will be provided a piece of tracking information for your order, after it is dispatched. If you have any questions on your order status, please contact us.