TP-Link TL-MR6400 v5 150 Mbps 4G LTE with 300Mbps Wi-Fi Router
The MR6400 is a 150Mbps 4G LTE Modem that has a built-in router feature, and comes with a single-band Wi-Fi capability at 2.4GHz frequency band. It has a micro SIM card slot and a detachable antenna - you can remove and install a more reliable and robust external 4G LTE antenna to passively boost your LTE signal reception.
It lets you enjoy a high-speed wireless connection of up to 300Mbps, enough to stream High-definition video content within your local area network. With the inclusion of the WAN/LAN port, the TL-MR6400 can also support a wide variety of connection types, including cable, fibre, and xDSL modems.
WAN/LAN port is added as a feature where one of the 4-LAN ports can act as a WAN port or LAN port, that enables you to use a variety of Internet connection types and not just limited to LTE network. You can use the LAN/WAN port to connect via Cable, Fibre, or DSL networks.
MR6400 VS. MR200
|LTE Maximum Speed||150Mbps||150Mbps|
|Data Rate at 2.4GHz||300Mbps||300Mbps|
|Data Rate at 5GHz||N/A||433Mbps|
- 150Mbps LTE Speed: Take full advantage of your cutting-edge 4G LTE network with the this, which can achieve download speeds of up to 150Mbps.
- Wireless-N speeds of up to 300Mbps: This router allows you to share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices so you can enjoy uninterrupted HD Movies, rapid file downloads, and video chats that won't freeze up.
- LAN/WAN Port: It provides options and flexibility, allowing you to choose your connection type. It offers unmatched convenience and versatility. It provides the perfect solution in any situation, from relaxing at home to working in a remote location, just plug it in to boost on-site productivity and stay connected in a diverse range of environments. From the exhibition center to the RV, the MR6400 has you covered.
- Share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150Mbps.
- Requires Little to No Configuration: With an integrated 4G LTE modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do insert a SIM card and turn the router on. Enjoying fast, stable Wi-Fi on a 4G LTE network has never been easier.
See below table for the full technical specification.
3x 10/100Mbps LAN Ports|
1x 10/100Mbps LAN/WAN Port
1x Micro-SIM Card Slot
WiFi On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
|External Power Supply (EU)||9V/0.85A|
|External Power Supply (APAC)||12V/1A|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.95 x 5.55 x 1.32 in. (202 x 141 x 33.6 mm)|
V3/APAC: 2 Internal 4G LTE Antennas|
V4/V2/V1: 2 Detachable 4G LTE Antennas
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz|
|Data Rate||300Mbps at 2.4GHz|
11g 54M: -74dBm|
11n HT20: -71dBm
11n HT40: -67dBm
|Transmit Power||CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz)|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800MHz)
TDD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41 (2600/1900/2300/2500MHz)
3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS B1/B8 (2100/900MHz)
|Operating Modes||3G/4G Router / Wireless Router|
Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management|
|WAN Connection Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP (Dual Access)/L2TP (Dual Access)|
|DHCP||Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, NO-IP|
|VPN||PPTP VPN, IPSec VPN, OpenVPN|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Local Management Control|
|Firewall Security||DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter/Domain Filter, IP and MAC Address Binding|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Guest Network||2.4GHz guest network x 1|
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)|
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10|
MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0 or Later, Chrome 20.0 or Later, Safari 4.0 browsers or higher, or other Java-enabled browsers, Micro SIM Card
- Download Tech Spec TL-MR6400 V5 (PDF)
Box content includes the following items:
- Power Adapter
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- The 300Mbps Wireless-N 4G LTE Router (TL-MR6400)
How and Where to Buy
You can order the TP-Link TL-MR6400 4G LTE Router online using Add to Cart button. Then go through checkout page and process your order. You can pay securely using your Credit Card via our secure page. Your payment shall be handled via Stripe Payment Gateway.
You could also drop by and buy from our physical store located Novatel Communications, 24 Main Street, Buttevant, Co. Cork, Ireland.
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
Your order(s) will be shipped via express delivery and are normally delivered within 1-4 business days. Your order will be dispatched directly from our warehouse and you will be provided a tracking information for your order, after it is dispatched. If you have any questions on your order status, please contact us.